Media Productions is looking for an account minded individual to manage client relationships, planning and deliverables for audio video, photography and event projects with a focus on providing a world-class client experience. Our ideal candidate will have advanced relationship building skills, the ability to manage multiple projects and budgets, strong communication skills, is a creative thinker and has knowledge of production equipment and software.
AV Department & General Duties
- Work closely with Account Managers, Project Managers, Writers and Creative Directors from RR46 as well as other external clients on projects from start to finish.
- May be assigned as a Project Manager, Account Manager, or Producer on any given project.
- Act as lead in sales presentations and client presentations.
- Collaborate with General Manager and Technical Directors to prepare Audio, Video, Animation, Photography and Event project estimates, production schedules and shoot schedules for clients.
- Coordinate with businesses and city officials on shoot location permissions and payment.
- Stay apprised of current and future trends in the Audio, Video, Photography, Animation and Event production industry.
- Review projects before deliverables are sent to clients.
- Work collaboratively on company marketing efforts.
- Work collaboratively to manage and maintain MP brand materials, ads, MP portfolio and case studies, MP email campaigns, social media channels.
- Develop and maintain agency documents.
- Create projects in Webvantage and Basecamp; make purchases based on prepared budgets, issue purchase orders for freelancers, vendors, equipment, etc. and work with accounting department on billing.
Event Planning, Management and Administrative Duties
- Serve as main point of contact for all events to clients.
- Work collaboratively with the Media Productions’ Event Technical Directors to ensure outstanding event experiences.
- Manage and prepare overall budgets, working closely with Event Technical Directors and provide periodic progress reports to clients for each event.
- Keep track of event finances including invoicing and reporting; assisting with billing when needed.
- Provide event details from client meetings to Event Technical Director to ensure clear event requirements.
- Assist with negotiations for venue contracts and book event space, arrange food and beverage, order supplies, equipment and signage, and ensure appropriate décor to meet quality and brand expectations of each client.
- Conduct research, make site visits, and find resources to help clients make decisions about event possibilities.
- Some travel may be required; nights and weekends possible.
- 5+ years of project management and event planning or similar work experience
- video production/management experience a plus
- Audio, video, photography and event planning experience
- CMM or CMP certification
Apply Now ›
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and do not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.